10.30.2010

Springbank Park in the Fall

I don't think I've ever posted pictures on the blog about Springbank Park, but it's where John and I go to run most of the time.


























In addition to the paved parkway that snakes all over town, they also have some wooded gravel and dirt trails that run along side it.



















I went with John while he did a short run and took some pictures. My hope was to get good end-of-day light on the gorgeous fall colors there.



























The sun went down a little sooner than I expected, so I didn't get as many leafy pictures as I hoped.














But I am pleased with some of the pictures I got of the sky as the sun was going down.

















John and I are running a 5K and 10K respectively there this weekend, and I hope to have some more festive, Halloween photos after the race.



No comments:

Post a Comment