9.14.2011

Florida



















At the end of our time in Chicago, we learned that my grandfather was very ill. He passed away before we got back, and so we ended up making a quick trip to Florida for the funeral before returning to Ontario. We mostly spent time with relatives and prepared for the service while we were there, and I was able to take a big pile of family photos with me, plus some ties for my brother. But the morning of the funeral, I went with John and my mom to Siesta Key, a near by beach with fabulously soft sand. It was a little bit cloudy, but that didn't stop us from being those people, doing yoga poses for the camera. Notice how refined John's form is in each one, while I can't really get my leg high enough to do Tree correctly, and I need to relax my neck in general.

















































All of the pictures of John holding me make my ass look enormous. But I like the ones where I'm holding him.


























3 comments:

  1. You look like a ballerina doing tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather.

    Also, you guys have some excellent form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sara. The beach is actually a fun place to do yoga and lift people, apparently.

    ReplyDelete