2.11.2011

HEAB 2-Ingredient Fudge

Happy Friday! Here's a short post about a dessert I recently made. I love it when I see a recipe on the internet that isn't even so much a "recipe" as a simple, good idea. This one comes from from Heather Eats Almond Butter (or HEAB, for short).















Here it is:
a can of coconut milk
10 oz chocolate chips
(I also added a 1/4 tsp coconut extract and 1/2 tsp vanilla.)
(If you use carob or dark chocolate chips, this is vegan!)

Mix them together in a pan until the chips are melted, then pour into a freezable container and freeze until set.





Chocolate-coconut soup!












HEAB was able to keep hers in the fridge, and I think it's because she used (first) carob chips and then dark chocolate chips with whole-fat coconut milk. I used lite coconut milk and 10 oz of milk chocolate chips. It's still delicious, but it melts relatively quickly. On the plus side, I basically ended up with a pan of creamy, chocolatey fudgesicles.



















A little square of it with some strawberries makes for a wonderful, simple dessert. Here's the link to her recipe: HEAB 2-Ingredient Fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment