2.26.2013

Bloomy Bridal Shower



On the last Saturday of our break, my aunt Becky and my cousin Halley (shown here on the right, with me and my mom on the left) threw me beautiful bridal shower. 













I was impressed by the decorations and pretty touches before it even started. When I told Becky that she said, "Hey, when we've showered you, you'll know it."

Watching them set up and decorate was like watching one of those TLC shows where they decorate the White House for Christmas. Everything about the shower was lovely and perfect, from the table cloth to the pasta salad to the gorgeous cupcakes form Scholar's Inn.












Mimosas with raspberries, and a heavenly cheese plate. 








That's Kira's hand and mimosa, since I stole a bunch of her photos from the shower. I'm so classy. Nice manicure, though, right?










They also ordered sandwiches from Scholar's Inn, and I enjoyed several that evening/the car ride home the next day.











Everyone at the shower was extremely generous, to the point where we couldn't fit it all in the car to take home. We did, however, make this coffee grinder a priority. It was John's most-wanted item on our registry, and it came from Lauren. John swore afterward that, in return, he will no longer make fun of Purdue. 









The shower was a great chance to hang out with some of my absolute favorite people, and I feel like it was just a fraction of how fun the wedding will be. I can't wait to hang out with all of them in the same place!
And I'm only half joking when I say that you should totally hire my cousin Halley and my aunt Becky to do your next bridal shower or other event - they made everything so easy and special that day. They are both amazing and I'm so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment