11.24.2013

November, 2013


I thought I'd take a break from telling you about my terrifying dreams to write a little recap of the past few weeks.






1. I've participated in a few Triathlon Club events, including this one where we walked around campus with bags of Hershey's HUGS and randomly handed them to people. We also took pictures along the way. 








I love the TriClub, even though I feel old enough to be everyone's mom. It's nice to get together with them outside of swim practice, since I never have my glasses on and everyone is wearing swim caps.











2. A couple of weeks ago we got a decent amount of snow and Bobo went NUTS over it. 











For some reason she really wanted to get it all over her face.





And she loved laying down in it, but she was always poised to strike.









3. I saw this random box of sweet potatoes in Talbot College. Its smiley face makes me so happy!







4. On Friday night we went to Gen Pop. Here's a picture of some music theory classmates of mine, breaking it down.







5. And then it snowed some more! We got almost 2 feet last night. 








Bobo is a tall dog and even she was in it up to her chest. We had to double up her sweater and her coat because it was only 18 F. when we got up this morning. She seems equally excited and perplexed by the snow. She doesn't know where to go to the bathroom, but she likes jumping in the snow like a porpoise. 






One more week until our Christmas decor goes up! I've resisted putting it up, even though our yard looks like Christmas Town from Nightmare Before Christmas. Instead, we're just listening to a bunch of Christmas music to get into the holiday spirit.







6. It's almost time for Gym Christmas! I'll post a lot more during it, and I have some specific goals in mind, but you can read the DJ's preliminary post here (<-- 12="" a="" baby="" bit="" but="" christmas:="" christmas="" complete="" cute="" different="" dj="" explanation="" for="" forthcoming="" gym="" here="" info="" is="" mommy-hood.="" more="" need="" of="" p="" photos="" reflecting="" s="" short="" tasks="" the="" there="" this="" to="" transition="" we="" year="">




You need not be a personal friend of the DJ to participate! Gym Christmas always adds greatly to my December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment