12.08.2010

Christmas Decor

You may have noticed when I described the insanity of our Grande Jatte puzzle that John and I have our Christmas tree up. It's kind of been up for a while, but I thought I'd show you the photos I took of the transformation our apartment made for Christmas.





A before shot of the tree spot.


















And voila! Our presents are wrapped (though a couple need to be shipped) and the stockings are hung. We still have plans to write the names of our family guests, but that'll be a separate post.

























As you can see, we go for a cozy, multi-colored, and fake tree. I've had it for years and it's a little sparse, a la Charlie Brown, but we beef it up with some lighted garlands.






This was taken right after John said, "This is the last one I'm doing." He's a sport.

















I convinced John to take this photo, the first of our new annual tradition: the Shu'Pippen Family Christmas Photo.


Obviously this is only one of many Christmas related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment