12.27.2009

Vacation

Hey Friendly Readers (all 10 of you!),

Since we're still in the process of moving, Dave and Carla are coming, and we have no internet at home, I'm going to take a brief blogging vacay.



















For now I'll just say we had a great time in Fort Wayne with my parents and the dogs. They have tons of snow (London still basically has none) and lots of good food.





















That's my parents' dog, Toby, who clearly never misses a meal.


Anyway, this blogging break is going to be a lot more painful for me than it will be for you, so I'll be thinking up new posts to share with you in the coming weeks. I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!


~abby

2 comments:

  1. As my brother's girlfriend would say, Toby is not fat... he's just very strong.

    I say that about my cat, too. She's a little thick.

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks Sara! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!

    ReplyDelete