10.20.2009

The View from my Window




















The tree outside my office window has really been putting on a show for the past couple of months.





















Gradually, I've been figuring out how best to take pictures of it, though it's so photogenic that most any picture looks alright.




















That thing sticking out is the pair of pliers that we have to use to open the window. It's really fussy.






















I love this tree.





















It makes my office prettier.







































I've also been learning how to take pictures close up.



























































This one (above) is one of my favorites.






















Almost all the leaves are gone.














Rare out-door shot.





















This last one is from today. It's rainy and cold. The leaves are pretty much gone. I'll give you an update when it's covered in snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment