12.02.2012

Gym Christmas Day 2



Gym Christmas Day 2!

Work out: 30 minutes on the stationary bike at the rec center, and then about 5 minutes of stretching. It was supposed to be a day completely off from exercise, but three days in a row without running just made me want to work out somehow.

GYMGO: checked off another "Grab Bag" square, top right corner.

Photo: Viryta (pronounced VEER-tah), a sweetened and infused whiskey beverage that the Lithuanian side of the family always makes at the holidays (recipe here). I'm told the appropriate word for toasting with a drink like this would be "Sveiks!" I got the urge to make viryta this weekend. And I'm storing it in old mason jars, because I'm a hobo. 












What's for dinner: Spicy Pumpkin Soup, from a blog called Make It Naked. Looks tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment